As you peak through the glass French door of my friend Sandy’s guest bedroom…you are immediately drawn in. The layout, the colors and the choice and placement of each item grabbed my attention immediately. Isn’t the headboard is stunning?
The shape and color of the bedside table made me drool.
I have always wanted one of those large mirrors that leans against the wall. Not only was this one (see pic below) helpful when dressing, but it reflected all the light and the view from the other side of the room and the outside. The dark wood of the dresser is the perfect contrast to the rest of the room colors.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more