Saturday, October 3, 2009

Counter top compost pail…

091409 002

I have been wanting a counter top compost pail but I have been too cheap to pay $39 for one. Finally found one on sale for $15 at TJ Maxx. However, after using it for a week or so I am waffling on it. I don’t like having it on the counter and it doesn’t hold much. I think it will have to find a new home off the counter. What do you with your compost goodies?

Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.

Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, that's cute! I use the large ceramic canister from a set that the others have broken. I like it as it's the right size. Garbage only stays in it for a couple days before going to the compost pile, so it doesn't have time to start have the undesirable odors!

Unknown said...

I really like that. I've been wanting one for a long time just other priorities keep getting in the way. I'm really wanting something to hold the grease that's also easy to empty and clean.
Have a Sweet Sunday...Tracy :)

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

We have a compost bin, outdoors behind our shed.