I am purposely not putting the picture first in today’s post…as I know not everyone will appreciate this post…you need to have an open mind and enjoy some off the wall humor to want to see the picture below. My friend Lisa sent this along and it made me laugh…I hope it makes you laugh as well. Quite timely given that October is breast cancer awareness month.
A little more…
Need a new scarf? Try the latest scarf fashion and you will be the center of attention. We don't stop laughing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop laughing.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more