I bought a pair of leather topped Uggs three years ago and I love them…let me count the ways.
- They are perfect for Minnesota winters. They keep my feet warm even when it is well below zero.
- I can easily slip them on to walk the dog, snow blow the driveway and shovel the sidewalk. I spend a lot of time on the ice with the dog and my feet stay warm.
- The leather top is incredibly durable.
- I wear them out running errands..they actually look good with jeans.
- They are comfortable.
- They are meant to be worn barefoot…so I don’t have to dig up a pair of socks each time I want to go out.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
- Inspirational decorating with thrifty finds
- Repurposing floral frogs
- Affordable watercolor art and frames
- Classic black and white purses
- 10 Chalkboard paint ideas
- Five Free Cell Phone Features
- Organizing with jars – Part I
- Organizing with jars – Part II
- Organizing with jars – Part III
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more