Saturday, April 4, 2009

Why do you have a Q...


When company comes over they ask why I have this tile with a Q on it...especially given that there isn't a Q anywhere in my name. I don't even know where I found this Q tile. I just remember that when I saw it, I liked that it was a Q (maybe I knew it would make for a conversation piece) and thought it would make a handy trivet or spoon rest...so that is what I use it for.

As you may or may not know, I am on a mission to do a post every day for 365 days (what the heck was I thinking when I made that decision), so they all can't be fabulous posts.

Thanks for stopping by...
Renee @ Cottage Lifestyle

8 comments:

My name is PJ. said...

GM Renee, I'm on a quest to check in on my favorite blogs every day for 365 days.

Bonita said...

I like the "Q". It's a conversation starter. It gets your guests to ask a "Q-uestion".

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

lol I think this post is a good one! I like your tile, definitely good to get a conversation going.
~Michelle

Raggedy Girl said...

That is quite a goal. I am so OCD that I did posts in advance this week since I was having surgery on my hand. I used to post every few days but now I do it everyday but I think this summer that may go way down!!

"Q" must be for Got Questions???

Have A Spectacular Saturday
From Roberta Anne
"The Raggedy Girl"

bj said...

I have been posting every day except for Sundays for over 2 years...I am cutting waaay back, tho.
I like your Q...I like graphics and letters a lot!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

I love your Q but the ladies ahead of me beat me to it.... It's for

Quest or Questions....

Susan said...

Good luck and let me know how you do it!

the rusty cupboard said...

You are so fun!!!!! I don't know how you do it. But its always fun to see what you come up with.
helen