Found 4 sets of the wood doors above. Painted and hinged together they would make a great headboard or screen. The lamp below has some nice details…painted it may look good hanging on the porch.
Love the white basket/planter. The wood director’s chair just needs some fun fabric. A little glue and paint, and two round trays (which I have) will make good use of the folding stands.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles.
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more