Friday, May 29, 2009

Love wicker…

wicker chairs

These are two of my favorite chairs. There is something about this particular wicker design that melts my heart. I bought them at an antique store in Hopkins, MN years ago. Had slipcovers made using an old, reversible duvet cover…so there are different prints on each side. The white folding table between the chairs has a matching partner and converts to two different heights, and was purchased at the Elko Flea Market in Elko, MN. Can’t remember what I paid for the chairs or tables…other than I think they were a fair price.

wicker chair

Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee


Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles.

6 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

They're charming!

Anonymous said...

My home would not be without wicker. I love it. Something so comforting & welcoming about it. The fact that it can be spray painted any color only makes it more attractive for me. I love to make cushions of different patterns and colors as well. Change with my moods.

Love them.

Feedsack Fantasy said...

I fell in love with my g'mas Victorian wicker front porch set ... I always have wicker on my porches.

Love the colorful cushions ... fresh & bright ... very inviting.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Glimpse of My World said...

Wicker is my favorite of all time. I have a dining table and hutch that I have painted white, pink, red, yellow and now black. I have had since my oldest daughter was 6 weeks old.. she is now 27! I just can not part with it. STOP BY AND see me! love ur blog.

Whisperingpinecottage said...

I love wicker too, and these chairs are just perfect! Angie

Cindy said...

I really like the open design of your chairs!