These are two of my favorite chairs. There is something about this particular wicker design that melts my heart. I bought them at an antique store in Hopkins, MN years ago. Had slipcovers made using an old, reversible duvet cover…so there are different prints on each side. The white folding table between the chairs has a matching partner and converts to two different heights, and was purchased at the Elko Flea Market in Elko, MN. Can’t remember what I paid for the chairs or tables…other than I think they were a fair price.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles.
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more