The red wood folding table in the middle and the one to the far right were bought at a flea market, and the metal folding table on the left along with two others were purchased at a garage sale…can’t remember what I paid for any of the tables. Spray painted them red. They get used all summer long. Remember I am the queen of purchasing anything that folds or is on rollers.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles.
- Dishes add color and whimsy to the garden
- Wallpaper Art
- Transforming a Goodwill table
- Repurposing flashcards
- Top 10 ideas for recycling greeting cards
- Hoops and fabric equal art
- Decorating with drop cloth curtains
- 10 uses for orphan sheets
- Organizing with Gladware
- Round robin clothing exchange and more