Thursday, September 3, 2009

Before and After photos of Cottage8…

I know how you all like before and after pictures. If you haven’t seen the reveal pictures of Cottage8 stop by The Old Painted Cottage and check it out. While you are there take time to view the Cottage of the Month photos, and Jennifer’s shop. I don’t have any teaser shots to show you…you will just have to trust me and head on over.

Beach House Inspired Watercolor Offer

A consolation offer from Sara Tetley of Beach House Inspired Watercolors for those that missed out on winning a print.


OFFER: 20% discount on an order of up to 2 prints through September 15, 2009. Send an email to Sara Tetley at sara.tetley@pgav.com with the names of the print(s) you wish to purchase as well as any items from her ETSY shop 'sold' page, and be sure to include the discount code COTTAGELIFE. Sara accepts PayPal or cashier's checks. Thank you Sara!



Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

2 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Thank you for posting about our little Cottage8 make-over on your blog!

oxox
Jennifer

Lori E said...

I must say that was the most beautiful make over I think I have ever seen. Wow.
Thanks for the tip on live writer. My computer is in such rough shape right now I won't be changing anything. Every time I use it something else seems to go wrong.
No viruses so I don't know what is going on.