Friday, September 4, 2009

All these items could have been yours for $50…

0803 011

The couch above and the table and four chairs below were for sale for $50 at a garage sale. I wish I had a spot for them…so perfect for a porch or cabin.

0803 010

Beach House Inspired Watercolor Offer
A consolation offer from Sara Tetley of Beach House Inspired Watercolors for those that missed out on winning a print.
OFFER: 20% off on an order of up to 2 prints through September 15, 2009. Send an email to Sara Tetley at sara.tetley@pgav.com with the names of the print(s) you wish to purchase as well as any items from her ETSY shop 'sold' page, and be sure to include the discount code COTTAGELIFE. Sara accepts PayPal or cashier's checks. Thank you Sara!


Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.

Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

3 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I may have built another addition just to house them!

Sue said...

There is NO way I would have passed those up for $50. I'd store them somewhere until I could use them, if I had to, LOL Seriously, in our area all of those pieces would've been priced at least$500. Price gouging, you say? uh huh...
:-) Sue

Unknown said...

The matching oversized chair is at my thrift right now for $4.94.