Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And the winner is…and a special offer

The winner of the Beach House Inspired Watercolors is Cass of That Old House. On Cass’s blog she shares the following story…made me laugh.

Welcome to That Old House! The blog's title comes from the most common remark by people in this town, when I tell them where we live ... "Oh! You bought that old house!"

Congratulations Cass. A special thanks to my neighbor Peg serving in the role of random number.

A consolation offer from Sara Tetley of Beach House Inspired Watercolors for those that weren't as lucky as Cass.

OFFER: 20% discount on an order of up to 2 prints through September 15, 2009. Send an email to Sara Tetley at sara.tetley@pgav.com with the names of the print(s) you wish to purchase as well as any items from her ETSY shop 'sold' page, and be sure to include the discount code COTTAGELIFE. Sara accepts Paypal or cashier's checks. Thank you Sara!




Check out my Thrifty Shopping articles on examiner.com.
Thanks for stopping by Cottage Lifestyle and examiner.com.
Renee

2 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Congrats to Mrs That Old House!

Cass @ That Old House said...

I can't tell you how excited I am to be THE WINNER!!!! (Theme from Rocky in the background.)

This is just so wonderful . . . Now I am going to have to decide where to hang the print -- in my lovely blue bath, or blue bedroom, or by my computer so I can look and dream of beach houses, OR maybe in our family beach house once we get it refurbished and ready for prime time!

Thank you so, so much!
:-)
I'm smiling for sure.
Cass